Tuesday, December 14, 2004

baby i luv u

besok nikki g singapore...siri rangkaian promotion PGL.
tinggal lah aku ngan adik beradik aku yg lain...

lately, i've been too lazy for everything, i've been lazy for work, i've been lazy for my artwork, i've been lazy for my guitar lesson, i've been lazy to meet my friends, and i've been lazy to go out on a date! he asked me out, but i was too lazy to get myself ready, instead, i spent the whole evening watching tv with nanim.nanim was always there for me ya'know.ye lah, katil sebelah sebelah...

the other day i watched big fish with her and she ended up sleeping through half way. big fish made me feel good after watching it.although he died, but it was not sad at all...unlike romeo and juliet, which i always cry everytime i watch it.

so, about this guy fren of mine, who were asking me out, well, he was a fren to a gud fren of mine.he was nice.i dunno.i'm just too lazy to think...cam ner nak masuk mmu ni??dah malas sangat.

ader sorang kawan tu dulu cakap,"kita tak boleh malas kalau nak buat artwork.kena rajin cari tutorial kat internet". dia cakap tu after i admit at him that i was too lazy to find tutorials. hmmm....

No comments: