Saturday, January 01, 2005

goodbye 2004..hello 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
it's that time again...new year..but this time it would be a bit strange.the tsunami disaster was a breaking heart for most people esp those who have lost their love ones.i pray for those who lost their life.Allah hu akbar...

so, the klcc party, time square, or whenever it should be in kl was cancel..thanx pak lah..the money should be donated for those who most needed..we always take granted for what we have and yet we don't realize of what we were supposed to do, in order to give and take and to make this world a peace place for living.

i was in perak when tsunami took place, and almost went to pulau pangkor...

reality...
is always out there....

i was thinking to donate some of my belonging, the less i can do. or maybe i would just buy some staff at the guardian as they handling the donation too.the less i can do.

despite of all things, we still have the barbecue going on.and my stomach is blooted now.it's good to have all my luv ones around me...my aunties, my uncles, my grandparents, cousins, siblings, parents, and my friends....i care for them.and i luv them.

there's a lot i wanna say actually, but i'll continue later.
it's late now.and i'm tired.and i got some program goin on tomorrow....

so, happy new year again to all of u who actually knows me as i am, all the best in this new year, may all your dreams will come true...i know i have..hihihihi...
and i luv u guys a lot..
bye.sweet dreams.

No comments: