Sunday, January 30, 2005

pakcik ariffin (my neighbour) past away last friday..sakit tua...
went to the funeral and help around with the kenduri arwah..
semoga roh arwah dicucuri rahmat.amin.


so, abang ben help me out with my guitar strings...i did ask sai to change it but i was too tired to drive to his place...right after work, went straight to bed...so, the other i told nanim to bring the guitar to her so-called work place..the thing is, my work place is really really an office, and hers is like a place where those skool leavers gather to do sumthin good.i mean benda yang berfaedah.no tight rules, no boss, well abang ben is the boss but he was like really cool that those guys could even take a nap! and so, he changed the strings in no time....my abang ben...hihihihihi..

me and my maksu on new year's eve

No comments: