Wednesday, February 23, 2005

At last people, zaid and ayu finally met and I've played the match maker. It has been a few months when zaid saw ayu's picture in my photo album and he asked for her digit pronto. He called her, often, and he always wanted me to bring ayu and meet him. So yesterday, I did. We went to burger king and all. Well, it wasn't that awkward, like I've imagined before. It went well in fact. And my job is done.

Next case is abang ben and kak lup...hihihih..nak ker? I used to have that thought in my mind, I even told cma about the plan but it didn't go anyway pun. I mean abang ben is like the 30 something-cool and rock guy with his spunky hair and smoking cigars and he never wear his t-shirts/shirts in his jeans and he always wear sneakers to work and his cool and he also has this bad aura around...and kak lup is something else, she's nice and kind and plainly nice. I just dun think the plan will work, and besides, I think he likes someone else and that someone else likes him too but he was too stupid not to tell her, only that he gave her hints, like she ever gonna get that...that girl only notice those hints when her other friend told her that...talking about how blur is she...hihihih... and I think that she has gone boring for waiting. Well, I'm just gonna observe from here...rite.

Jaja called me up the other day and we talked about things...it was a very long time since I heard from her...since spm.

And Sepet was okay...something else in our film industry and something true in our society of being Malaysian. Tiong Hin was there at the special screening too but he didn't see us and we were in hurry.

Oh, I'm off for a few days from work...and I'm still waiting for my superman.




cover album for ijad and piyeh


a tribute to burn

No comments: