Saturday, October 22, 2005

::BROKEN::
one of the pictures ive submitted for the contest



HARI INI...

...today i woke up at 4.30 for sahur so i cud fry the delicious ayamas chicken drummet until its brown and crispy...mmmmmmphhh.... :D after that, i continued to do the pictures selection for the hallmark love stories photo contest...it took me around 1hr and 30min for it...
then, i tried the new pc game i bought, ER....yup...the tv series ER, they got it in pc game...not bad..its fun...

later on, i couldn't bare the tiredness anymore as i was getting sleepy and sleepy...so, i went to my room and fell asleep...it was already 8am by that time.
i set my mind to wake me up around 8.30am cause i wanted to send the pictures for the hallmark contest via email, before noon..but my mind was as sleepy as i was, it only woke me up at 9am!
no worries....hihihih....

a few minutes after that, the phone rang, and it was maksu...i didn't pick it up right away, instead, i let the mail box answered..hahahhahah...tia was on the line with her famous word "kakak??"....i chatted with maksu for a while and said bubye to her.

then i called him, waking him up.

took my shower.

then went to the nearest cyber cafe to submit my sumbmission for the hallmark photo contest.i submitted 4 photos...of which im not sure the possibility of winning :P
im just trying my luck.

after that i went to see him...picked him up and we went to the gas station at setiawangsa, rang shima, telling her that we wanna come to her house, but 'shime say no' (manka famous quote)...
so we didnt go to her house...

went to carrefour instead, bought the cards that i want for my customize greeting card.
walk there and hear for a while and send him back home as it was almost 12pm.
had to pick nick's up from school...yeah, i know, it was saturday, they have to go to school on saturday for about 2 months...
stuck in the traffic for almost half an hour, and i was 20 minutes late.
and i've been scolded by my 10 years old brother.
i made up to him by bringing him to this cyber cafe...he is right beside me right now...playing his online game...

so, that's it for this morning, later on, i have to pick up nanim from uitm and maybe went out with mama and nanim...
uh, and ita cancelled the plan today...
maybe some other time...

bubye for now.

p/s:bule tak makan ayam percik for breakfasting hari ni??

No comments: