Friday, January 13, 2006




HAPPY HOLIDAY AGAIN!

today is the last day for this second trimester.
and i've submitted the poster project already.
feeling relief..
looking at other posters made me feel jealous of them and dissapointed of myself.
frankly speaking, i'm not into drawing.
but i finished my sketch book on time..
that was something i feel proud off that i can actually draw..
i drew 50 pictures of things..
:D

but poster need something more that pen sketching we did.
with the water color as the background and color pencils to sketch, i felt lost and desperate.
i did the best i could.

elly said, my drawing is improving.
well, i just don't feel good about the poster part.
that's that.

a big relief after the submittion although mine was placed at the last group..
:(

now all i can think is the next semester..
and couldn't wait to start my majoring..

so, as for tomorrow, we gonna have our girls day out together..
destinations are low yat plaza, tgi friday, one utama, ikea and back to cyber.
had my ups and downs during this trimester.
experiencing and treasuring something that is beautiful..
leading for our she sell sea shells project...
sleepless nights on week days..
getting the Kirana Creation cd done on time, taking pictures for it..
emotions was not stable for a few times that make me want to kill someone!
stronger family bound..
feeling responsible on my own self wherenever im at..

and now, this girl just wanna go to work for some pocket money and have fun during the holiday..

HAPPY HOLIDAY MMU-ians!!

No comments: