Wednesday, February 08, 2006





BEFORE, I WAS OKAY!

after a year working at TNS, i went to mmu, that is where i am today..
i leave TNS with a happy 55kg something weight..
even kak maziah told me that i lost some weight through out my whole one year there, compared to the first day i started worked there.

so neweys, the day i leaved TNS, i was with my 55kg something weight..
then, when i returned back during my previous trimester break, working back as a parttimer in TNS, the TNS-ians told me i gained weight...so so much..ben even said i'm fat.huhuhu...i'm not a 55kg something babe anymore...i'm a 60kg over, pink hyppo's owner!my pink hyppo don't even weight that much!

and after 3 weeks of trimester break, i went back to mmu for new trimester...the girls told me i gained weight too...huhuhu..so, its like, my fat keep on increasing during i was in mmu, and during i was at home..

and now, im officially launching war towards my fat! WAR girls..its a WAR!!
i hate these fats hanging around my waist, my arms, my thighs and my stomach...euwwww...too much details i suppose..such a disgrace to the whole Harim-Is-A-Babe concept..hihihi..
its like i even have double chin now..i can't fit into my padini jeans which i can wear it last trimester..and wearing my skimpy tshirts makes me look flabby.

phyto fiber drinks i am into,
rice and carbohidrate food i'm away from,
to get back my old weight i'm waiting,
to be taller and skimpier i am wishing.

hahhah...

neweys, dear kumar, a picture of u and i..at tea and tagore small get together.
and dear readers, i suggest u guys to try to listen to jem's latest album FINALLY WOKEN and also emiliana torrini's TO BE FREE single.
at the moment, im downloading some of her songs..

luv,
me

No comments: