Tuesday, March 13, 2007



CLASSIC JUICE- Apple & Passionfruit

..tasty..i like....

anyway, Muse concert was brilliant. although i thought an extra half hour won't be hurt, but, Muse said no...we only play for 1 and a half..so...tak pelah..diorang dtg sini pun cukup bagus.
i don't have pictures at the concert, so don't bother to wait for it upload here..tee hee...

mama said "we're goin to tmn negara"
"what for?" i asked...
"nikki's having a seminar there"
wow...i thought..nikki? seminar? again?? ahahhahah..
yeah..that was the second time we followed nikki on his cute little seminar. the first time was in malacca, i survived there..but this time, tmn negara??
the first question i asked the receptionist at the resort was, "kak, sini ada shopping mall tak"
and she giggled...mama too..the manager too..
ok ok..maybe im quite dense sometimes..hahhaha..
so, i'm proud to tell here that i survived my one week at tmn negara.
the internet access there were so expensive, the resort charge rm7 per hour, there's the karaoke room but mama refuse to go with me, so i spent my time there taking pictures.

on the forth day, me and nikki's group went on a rapid shooting.
its an activity where the boat go through on jeram. and what made it more fun was that the war between boats participate...hahahah..we were all wet..from head to toe..they splash the water...yeah...it was fun...but the sad part was, my camera was damage, some air got in it during rapid shooting. i covered my camera bag with plastic but i guess its not enough..
i was so upset.
and now it cost me quite an amount to repair my camera back.
i am now....a camereless girl...how sad is that! :(

i cried..i don't realize that i really attached with my camera that i cried because i missed the presence and of course, thinking that how im supposed to take pictures without it..
yeah, i cried.

i wonder if there's anyone...
anyone who might buy me a new camera for my bday.
i am a cameraless girl now.
hmmm....

luv,
me

No comments: