Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARIM

today i'm a 24 years old girl.
24...that's a lot of number to handle.

last nite was sweet, the clock strikes 12, i was doing a thing i have passions most, photography.
i was looking at eye of malaysia with my camera on my other hand..
and the clock strikes..dongggg...

today, i'm a year older, i'm a year wiser, i'm a year gediks...hahhaha

to all my friends who wishes the best for me, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
to my family that i love dearly, thank you for sticking with me through everything.
to mama whom im a fan of, thank you for bringing me to this world, for always saying that i can do it.
to you dear, thank you for your trust and love.

heheheh..sedey sedey lak.. heee...neweys, here's wat i got for my bday, from him!

apakah??


seperti...


yayyy!! i got a Guess watch that i really really likee for a long time..


luv,
me





No comments: