Friday, April 06, 2007

YAYYY...I GOT TAGGED!!!

ok peeps...i got TAG by aishah!!
first time ni got tag..pathetic isn't it..hahhaha
neweys here goes:

here are the rules (apparently, duh! hahaha): each one starts out by telling 6 weirds things about themselves. people who get tagged need to write this on their blog and state the rules clearly. in the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. after that, you leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on and on...etc.

  1. I used to (used to ok) had crushes on guys, and i really felt in love with them, as if i'm dating them..hahahha..tu weird ke psycho eh?? hahhah..neweys..i used to felt that..and would go on imagine for hours of us together at the park, the cinema, on bdays, eating, etc...it was fun though!
  2. I'm a veeeryyyy secrecy person.. all my friends realize that i don't talk much on personal stuff.
  3. I'm afraid of cats! afraid afraid..as in really afraid.. I wouldn't go near to cats, let alone touching them. I would run if I saw one, or even scream if they get near me. There's one time i was coming home from school, a pack of kittens follow me from behind as i reached my home, and i ran in circle with them as i don't know where else to go until my mom open the door.
  4. I always have an interest for one stuff at one time, and jump into the other the next morning..i call it, the pink hyppo interest jump. but not photography!
  5. I really wanna try to smoke but too afraid of how it will effect the lungs , plus, i'm afraid how it will worsen my ashtma..but i just saw a pink cigarette pack at the kedai mamak last week! darn!
  6. I thought there's so many posers at KLCC! and its sad...

The Layers of Me Tag:

Layer 1: Outside
Name: Harim Izzati Hamdan
Birth Date: 8th April 1983 (just rite on the corner..kekeke)
Eye Colour: very dark brown
Hair Colour: black
Righty or Lefty: righty

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: i am a malay. pure malay. my dad side came from sumatera + malendang (my uwan's nenek was the princess there in which part i forgot, then she came to tanah melayu to hide from her people because of some personal issue going on, then she met my great great grandfather and have 3 kids, and my uwan was the daughter of the second one.there.) my mom side were mix of arabic + sumatera (my grandfather side is from arab)
My Fears: CATS!
My Perfect Pizza: supreme (the one that you have everything on it..different pizza place called it different name) + pepperoni n cheese + hawaian

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My Thoughts
First Waking Up: hmm..nk buat ape ari ni
My Bedtime: ya allah penat nyee..besh nye tido ngan quilt baru ku ini...heeee
Missed Memory: school time! so fun!!!

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: vanilla coke!
McD or Burger King: McD it is!! its cheap n stomach fuller!
Adidas or Nike: adidas...cause its cool
Tea or Nestea: nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: VANILLA OF COURSE!!!! im a big fan of vanilla!! i even have vanilla scent perfume, vanilla aromatheraphy oil, vanilla lip balm, vanilla shower gel! ohhh i luvvv vanilla!
Cappuccino or Coffee: depends on what mood im in..hahha..

Layer 5: Do You…
Smoke: No.
Curse: sometimes when im really really mad
Take a shower: yes yes
Have a Crush:a lot of them! hahhaha..
Go to School: yes! proudly in MMU
Want to get married: yes i would love too..and have kids, and dress them with pink dress (for my daughter nnt laa), take them outing, tuck them to sleep..ooo..im gonna be a good mother..and a great wife too!
Believe in Yourself: yes i do believe in myself
Think you’re a health freak: yes yes..i am..at the moment im in yoga class...i used to jogged every weekend at klcc park without fail before i entered in my-i-have-no-time-world, really want to go to the gym but i guess it has to wait until my financial is establish...i watch my diet too..uu im so a health freak!

Layer 6: In the Past
Drank alcohol: No.
Gone to the Mall: yes
Been on stage: yeah..especially during my school days
Eaten Sushi: yup
Dyed your Hair: no..

Layer 7: Have you ever…
Played a stripping game: uu its hot..hahhah..but naaah
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: nope..i luv myself

Layer 8: Age you’re Hoping
To be married: around 30

Layer 9: In a guy
Best eye colour: brown, black..it shows the masculinity
Hair colour: brown and black
Short hair or long hair: depends on what type he is

Layer 10: What were you doing
A minute ago:was thinking what to write for the weird part..its really hard..hahha
An hour ago: get up from sleep and get shower..
4.5 hours ago: came back from theater class
1 month ago: having fun with the TVC shooting + discover the existence of amy winehouse
1 year ago: was a finalist in L'oreal Cash Your Dream, standing in front of crowd in Espanda Club, showing them my photography work, with hope to win the 10k.it went well, the crowd loves it..the background song was so catchy. the judges love it..too bad..tak de rezeki..but it was one great experience..with the photo shooting and all..it was a blast!


Layer 11: Finish the Sentences
I love: my family, my friends, my persons, and those who really know me inside out..thank you for always being there for me
I hate: if im so so sengkek..cannot go shopping then!
I need: to grad from mmu and get a good money making job..its important! and i need you ...heee

ok..so the 6 person im tagging are man, penol, abah, muthu, nad, vi
go go tag!

luv,
me

No comments: