Wednesday, May 16, 2007



FROM MAMA AND NANIM WITH LOVE

i guess its still not to late to receive bday present in the middle of may..heeee...i really love it..its knitted..its my new fav color, and it has ribbon on the waist and i just adore the design! so so my thing!

neweys, im in the final exam week now..just took my first paper this morning..it was ok.
there is still one submission on this friday..diagram..argghhh..

its only a week left for the semester holiday..
sangat sedeyyyy...nk tinggalkan hostel nih..yg sangat2 besh..
then, ill be over at my internship place, in phileo damansara..
oh, btw, i got to do my internship at ENFINITI PRODUCTION ok..heheh...how cool is that..
yeh, for those of you who don't know the company, its Tiara Jacquelina's company, which produce the ever greatest expensive local epic movie, Puteri Gunung Ledang..

so, im quite excited and happy and looking forward to intern there..feels like those guys in Grey's Anatomy..hehehe..

so...ill be back for updates soon..

eat right and sleep well guys!

luv,
me

No comments: