Tuesday, June 26, 2007


HELLO INTERNSHIP

hey everyone..hope you guys had a great holiday!

as you all know, i am now in my internship semester...yesh yesh...internship bebeh...like greys anatomy dudes and babes..

so far, my internship went well...
i luv these abangs and kakaks here...hehehe..
kire no complain la ye..hihih...

ok wat else is new...
o yes..im trying to stand on my own two feet at the moment.. masih lagi bergoyang goyang nk jatuh...but alhamdulillah...seems macam ok kot sooner :)

hmm..i really don't have any idea on wat to write...i did have in my mind just now, but it dissapear...

my scheduele for this weekend is tight..
1. i just came back from STARMAKER - musical theater bootcamp
2. i have photography job this thursday, sunday and maybe on saturday too..
3. i might meet ida tomorow for her tiffany and co purchase..hehhe..i wanna watch the 'historical' event...heheheh..tiff and co tu...jgn memain!
4. tonite im trying to polish up the brochures for makteh....maksu is suppose to help me out rite now, but i think she's sleeping with tia oredi...and dats why i have time to post this entry..hehehe...

so, dats all for now lah...tired...need to continue with the brochures...
eat right, sleep well...

nite nite..

luv,
me

No comments: