Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello life!

working life is so tiring that i feel like sleeping everytime i see my bed.
yeh, i got the job, the one that i said i smiled to everyone after the interview tuh (previous post), i got it...its not that different from my landasan lah, just that, im the editorial assistant at biz connexion.i don't do a lot of designing, but a lot of publishing thing, but still, i will touch on the designing area too, but im not the one who design it, someone elses will.i will just sit back and pour my ideas on the table.

but seriously lah dude, i want to go back to school...so niceee..

aishah on the other hand, is going to spain for her phd.
that little devil, always go oversea lah..baru 25!da pegi merata...say, she went to spain before for exchange student program, than go to gold coast for holiday, coming july ni if im not mistaken nk pegi bali pulak...ni nk pegi blajar kat spain ok!
duduk disana selama 3 tahun! mng! hello!!

if i were aishah, mmg tak blajar la aku, shopping mng 24/7..haha...no lah..its her luck kan..da buleh ckp spanish minah tuh...dasaaaatttt...

convocation is just around the corner and i really hope that ida can come lah...
but too bad its on monday, and i dun think she's coming as she has to work rite.
looking forward for convocation though..of courselah kan, sape yg tak looking forward..im a bit berisi lately..
haha..funny thing is, my mom dah membebel suruh diet..she told me to eat the quaker oats..so i did.
its not until today, she called me at work and told me that ive been eating the raw oat that only be used for cooking instead of the quaker oat like amy mastura punye commercial tu kan.

patutlah lemak tak keluar2 pun..cis!naik abis satu pack aku makan...tinggal suku je tau!

okay, dun panic, tmorow start makan the real quaker oats jes like in amy mastura's commercial okay harim okay..

i miss eli too...if she reads this, i miss you bebeh!
and of course my coursemate yg lain, jiran blk sebelah tu..haha..2 tahun berjiran..my roomies, sume2 la yg pernah sebilik with me..haha..having rumate is the most delightful experience i had in my life..tak penah dok hostel la katakan..so...

otey..im sleepy..see, i told u.baru pukul 10 malam..
i need to go sleep lah...oh but i hav to drive to aj's dulu.i left my tiger balm there when i slept over at her place last time...can't live without my tiger balm bebeh.seriously!

okay everyone, happy working to all my friends yg da keje, yg tgh intern,
and happy holidaying to those who is still on holiday!oh beshnye!
nomatter ape kite buat, yg penting kite akan convo nanti...weeeeee...

eat rite (jgn mcm aku g mkn raw oats)
dun forget to yoga-ing too...

hugs n kisses,
harim hamdan

No comments: