Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Graduated!

my family from left:nanim,maksu,tia,babah,mama,me,nikki

my classmates from left:aimi,me,iman,elly (tia is not my classmate :P)


my classmates from left: ely,kamarul,me,fezi (at the graduation party)

the proud looking mothers and daughters: auntie (ely's mom), ely, me, mama


the classmates again:back lef: ocin, ms rina, amin, fariq

front left: anonymous, iman, pn sri, ms nana and me


i graduated with pride last monday, at MMU Cyberjaya.

it was one of the moment i'll never forget in my entire life.that day, everyone was smiling and cheering and laughing...all the tears and sweats were worth for the past 3 years....

the mmu convo community were great in doing their job! as a graduated diploma student before, i experienced a bad ceremony in upm. the thing that they were not supposed to do was by calling out wrong names when students receiving their scrolls. that was so bad, dissapointed and shameful...imagine, u dah study like years, and finally u gonna get ur scroll, and when u up there on stage, with your parents watching you with pride in the hall, suddenly your name was call our wrong, mistakenly change to other persons name...

i was so upset at that time, luckily i was not the one, but my fwen did. pity her...

but mmu did a good job.well done!
everything was tip top, from bottom till top.

after the graduation ceremony, me and some of my fwens took pictures and begaya sakanlah kan..haha...

pak andak promise me to take me out for dinner for my graduation and we go to an arab restaurant in jln damai..boy the food was yummy!
everyone was dipping in the lamb but aku je mkn ayam...
after the dinner, we went to melting pots for drinks...and i got the band sing me a congratulation song...sgt sronok...weeee...

enjoy the pictures! more pictures at my facebook and fwenster..feel free to visit there

take care

luv,
me

4 comments:

BuBbLeS said...

CongRats kak harim!!

harim hamdan said...

thank u julia...eh eh ..tak tau pun kamu baca blog kak arim..baru start baca ke?

BuBbLeS said...

hhehe, dah lame dahh.
silent reader =P

harim hamdan said...

ooo...u know what, i notice pun, my blog reader ramai yang silent..haha..my fwens pun silent je..tapi skang ada yg da active!
weeee