Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Spray and spray

Yesterday i got my hands dirty again on........................................





this





and this


sangat seronok! i'm doing freelance with my auntie and boy it was fun...the smell of the spray, the lines i need to do on the board, padam2 lines lagi..and sleep terbungkak at 6am...

and now i'm sleepy.

cma called me just now, pretending she was someone from interview appointment..masa bile pulak aku buat interview appointment.siut punye cma...tak cm pulak la sore dia, lame da tak tepon aku kan minah tu..aku txt, dia tak reply..bizi la tu...
tape, i'll help u with ur wedding stuff okey.dun worry..kalau weekend ok kot..just txt me or call me.

noni and i are planning to have our ramadhan trip to batu pahat! rumah elly!
yayyyy...
eli, here we come!!!
heheheh...

ok, gotta go..
i think im gonna get my rest for a while.

luv,
me

No comments: