Friday, October 17, 2008

Mama's Hot Coco, Sudoku, BP Trip & Photography Job



my version of hot coco...tak sedap! blearrghhh

I grew up drinking my mom's famous hot coco. That was way before Starbucks, Gloria Jean's Cafe, Coffee Bean, San Fran' etc, open in Malaysia. (although I do think that Starbucks serve the best Hot Chocolate ever among the rest, Hazelnut Hot Chocolate got 10 stars from me)

I remember that she set me up with a cup of yummy, deliciously, creamy hot coco whenever it's raining or cold, or when I need a shoulder to cry on, cewahh! My eyes grew rounder as she prepared me the drink and the aroma was oh, so perfect!

Mama said that she lost the recipe of her hot chocolate (ok, obviously its not her original recipe :P )
And she said, the preparation took quite sometime. We need to boil it on the hot stove along with fresh milk, and stir it until its thickening, suitable for drinking.


Someone I know had describe me as a person whose passionate and into some thing for a while, and in just a blink of an eye, she's into something else :P
Well, what can I say, I want to involve into everything as much as I can, I wanna explore and learn...that's me, jumping from one stuff to another...but never photography *wink wink*

I have been interested and want to try on Sudoku for about sometime now. For those who haven't heard of it, Sudoku is a number puzzle in which the numbers 1 through 9 must be placed into a grid of cells so that each row or column contains only one of each number. Eversince Kak Mal (my ex-boss at Best Buds magazine) taught me how to play the famous puzzle, I've been trying to get my hands on it. And finally, I bought the cheapest Sudoku book I've ever found for RM2.90 :D (what can I say, a bargain hunter, always a bargain hunter *wink wink*)
I was so excited and tried on the first puzzle, the easy level.
And it was confusing!
haha...I managed to do 2 puzzles now, but couldn't even finished either one. I was stuck among the numbers. This mean, I can just flip through the back page for answers right? haiyaa, give chance for a newbie lah.


Oh, I'm going on a road trip to Batu Pahat with Noni on Monday...yup yup yup..this Monday.
This Hari Raya road trip is kind a big deal for me...it's my first time on a bus with friends. I know Elly couldn't wait to see us, and so do we!
We'll be taking the Transnational bus from Pudu straight to BP...no transit (ya, as if we are on a plane goin to Spain >.< )
Hope the journey will be as smooth as we wish for...amin

As for tomorrow, I have a big photography job.
I'm taking pictures at MRCB open house as Wafa needs assistant. Well, I offered my service and she needed it as well, there goes.
I'm so excited.
She put me at the VIP area.
And I should be sleeping by now, need to get up early...but those ketupat and rendang from Kak Linda's open house was so fantastic that makes my eyes wide open. I ate ketupat, with a small spoon of kuah kacang, mix with a small spoon of rendang daging and ayam goreng su-un kot...ke masak kicap?tapi tak banyak gravy..tak tau masak ape..and after dat, puding raja for desert...I'm so full.

me with kak linda and my licin pinggan!memalukan kaum keluarga je :P


okie dokie..
its time for me to sleep...
i mish my ida...she txt me today :)
as for elly, we are coming...lets shop and dine,play and have the best hari raya fun ever!

songi doro peeps :)

luv,
me

2 comments:

. c a t t l e y a . said...

tu namenye...ayam goreng su-un la cik harim...hehehee

thanx 4 coming...
it's gud to see u ;)
ade mase kite outing k.

harim hamdan said...

oo ye ke..
ehehhehe..otey otey..
sangat sedap!

thank u for inviting too!