Thursday, January 01, 2009

I've been tagged by Lili

ONE.
If your lover betrayed you, how will you react?
hate him,hate him,hate him

TWO.
If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
to be a photographer, and my first job is taking pictures at bali and capri island

THREE.
Whose butt would you like to kick?
people that pisses me off

FOUR.
What would you do with a billion dollars?
gives a few to the charity, helping those in need, building a house for my mom, for myself, buy me a car (bettle), go travelling around the globe, shopping, keep some for saving, get married, setting myself a photography company and many many more.

FIVE.
Would you fall in love with your best friend?
not if my best friend a girl.

SIX.
Which do you think is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
loving someone, being loved by someone comes second.

SEVEN.
How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
until i know he's the right person.it might take me years.it's otey.i'll wait.

EIGHT.
If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
nothing.just let time makes the decision.

NINE.
If you were to act with someone, who would it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Josh hartnett and Claire danes.

TEN.
Would you invite your Ex bf/gf to your wedding?
yes i would.i'm okay with all my ex'es, let them do the decision to come or not.at least, my part of inviting is done.

ELEVEN.
How would you see yourself in ten years time?

on top of my career

TWELVE.
What’s your greatest fear?
losing them i really love dearly, i'm afraid of cats :P


THIRTEEN.
What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is
this person is really sincere. she is a friend that is so few.she has her own unique personality.

FOURTEEN.
Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
i want to be rich, but i want to have family.

FIFTEEN.
What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
gosok mata, brushing my teeth, tgk tv/internet sekejap, mandi

SIXTEEN.
Would you give all in a relationship?
if the relationship worth everything, i would.

SEVENTEEN.
If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
im not sure

EIGHTEEN.
Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
i did forgive and forget to a few couple of people. so i guess, if things happen again, i might forgive and forget, but i would be very very angry and hate those person at first

NINETEEN.
Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
both have it's own good and bad side..at the moment, i am a happy single lady.not looking for anything permanent or serious soon, a girl just wanna have fun!

i'm tagging:
1.my sister
2.aishah ansari
3.noni
4.iman

1 comment:

aishah said...

amboiii hang tag aku naaa...go see my blog, i tagged you too! muahahahaha....