Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Body Shop sale & Lancome Skin analysis

The Body Shop sale has started yesterday, 10% to 70% off. I went to check out the KLCC Body Shop after work, and it's packed like sardine!

There even items that limited 2 per customer, which means you can't take more than that so that everyone can have it.
Must be cheap too right?!

As I was checking out how many percent they taking off from my fav Amorito perfume (10% only!sad), I stumbled upon this great packaging of make up case and Body Shop miniature set for only RM58!oh, and if you are a member, you are entitled for an extra 10% for every discounted item.So if you're member, you can get this set for only RM48!
The make up bag is huge!
Seriously you can throw almost everything of your make up inside it, it has one small pockets and no other compartments,just a huge storage for your stuff. The bag is made of canvas I think, and it's in army green colour (only that colour).

It's a great for gifts, maybe for yourself perhaps..
I almost buy this, really really really tempting, but I'm cashless...I just spent an amount of money on Stila yesterday. But this lovely set is really a worthy, as the original price was at RM180. It is a limited edition though, so while stock last, you can have it. You just have to run fast to your neighbourhood Body Shop.

the set comprising of body lotion, lip balm, mascara and 2 sets of rejuvanating/energizing lotion and oil

I curi curi take this picture, hence the boxes on right side :P


After took off from office, I make a quick stop at this Lancome booth at KLCC. Apparently they are having promotion on their skin care sets and perfume.
I tried on the skin analysis service FOC, yup, as it said on the poster, "No Purchase Required". Although they will try to promote their stuff at the same time, but you can always say no if you don't want to buy.

You just have to do the ultrasound before you can go for a skin analysis with their beautician. The s/a clean up my make up first before putting on their products. Then she put on the moisturizer along with another lifting cream. And she do the ultrasound after wards for a merely 10-15 minutes. I waited a while before I can do the skin analysis.
Turns out to be I need to start using an eye wrikle cream as the wrinkles started to appear around my eyes.
I'm just 26 for God's sake.
:(
Overall my skin is okay, no dehydration underneath skin, good complexion and many more lah..can't remember.

this is the ultrasound machine they used

And FYI, Stila KLCC will re-stock on Monday/Tuesday (not confirm which day). Be there or be square! ngeeeee

luv,
me

No comments: