Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stuff For Sale

Benefit Betty Brush Bag

Price: RM50
Description: 4 brushes slot, 1 zipper pocket, the bag comes WITHOUT the brushes,
ONLY the bag.
Condition: Brand new


___________________________________________________________________
Hi ladies...after a long thinking and pondering...I have decided to let go some of my Stila. Reason, I just realize I've spent over budget and need money before I started my class in June and there are also stuff that I don't think I might use.

It's nothing much, only these few items and I only have them one each.



Stila Petal Infusions H20ff 40 Cleansing Cloth
(New)

Stila Foundation Brush #11
(used 2 times, will give discount)
reserved

Stila Lip Pots in Pecan
(New)


Stila Eye Shadow Trio Acapulco
(New)
reserved


Stila Colour Push-ups in Berry Flash

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And below is a friend's Stila she wants to let go:

Lip glaze (apricot, pon pon gerbera, starfruit)
Plumping Lip Glaze in Vanilla Mint
Cherry Crush
Kitten Lip Gloss
Convertible Eye Color in Stone
Multi Effect Mascara in black
Smudge Pot in Jade

She only has one item for each Stila. Please e-mail her, if you are interested. First come first serve basic.

Thank you.

luv,
me



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..I'm very much interested to buy the berry push up.is it a blusher?what is the price..my email address blank_point@hotmail.com. thanks ya

PiNk pRiNcEss said...

Hi Harim,

Kinda interested on the Clensing cloth, foundation brush, trio eye shadow and the color push up.... can you list out the price for me...Thanks dear!

PiNk pRiNcEss said...

Sorry dear... forgot to give u my email... pinksarthsader@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

how much is the e/s trio?email me at urly06@gmail.com

mIZz *.* aYNa said...

x de org nak let go brush roll dgn brush no 24 ke??? sedey2 T-T sob2

Anonymous said...

hi..i want to let go 1 e/s spring ephemeral trio at rm50 and sheer powder compact case.anyone interested?do drop by at blank_point@hotmail.com
p/s:sorry ek, i xtau nak advertise kat mana dah..huuu

babyloveshopping said...

hi~finally find your blog...lastime lost all email....
the foundation brush still avaible?can post via pos express?

harim hamdan said...

hi dear,

unfortunately i don't have the brush anymore.
:)