Saturday, June 20, 2009

Photography contest CIMB



Shared via AddThis


Mom stumble upon the contest advert in the newspaper a few weeks ago. Its a CIMB Foundation My Cause Photography Contest. Mom really really wants me to participate.

This contest is open to public and students. What makes this contest unique is because it is the only contest that I know comes with a good objective in the end, that is to help and fund whatever causes you guys think need help. Of course there is reward for the winning photographer but the fact that the picture can help change and makes different in the cause is much more rewarding.

I will participate in the contest, not just for myself, but also for the cause that deserve the fund.
You guys know any? :D

Oh, and don't forget to participate too, it's not just about winning, but about helping others too.

For more info, please click on the heading just above the picture.

I totally don't have time to donate my blood this morning at the office although I've been planning to do so... bummer. At 4pm I ciou already for class and was in the office the whole day from morning until 4pm doing work. I don't even go for lunch.
Now I'm craving for Subway's again. $$$$$$

luv,
me

No comments: