Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dinosaur attack!



Okay, what's up with the dinosaur? And what's up with us? Adults acting scary (or not) towards the dinosaur...

hehe

It was our first class trip.
Yeah, why Petrosains? sounds childish right? but you never know the information, we the adults got.

I haven't really talk about my master class right?
First, I love love it.
It's so much different from the undergraduate class. We are more independent now, we even do our own teaching in class, meaning, we teach the class every week as the first assignment of my Learning Theories and Technologies class.

Petrosains have so many teaching tools, e-learning method or not. It all comes in one conclusion where we use theories for these learning tools.

We got to see how these theories being applied to those tools, and observed the user when they use those tools. We were lucky enough cause on our trip, there were quite a lot of school kids came and tried all the games/tools. It's impressive to see the way they think and communicate with the tools.

So, that's why we went there. Petrosains.
Oh and the dinosaur picture, we wanna have fun too!

:P

I'll upload couple of pictures soon.
By the way, this is my class for Master in Multimedia (E-learning Technology)

luv,
me

3 comments:

Suziana's Shopaholic Realm said...

Harim, I graduated from MMU too; batch 2004. old already sob sob

Suziana's Shopaholic Realm said...

Harim, I graduated from MMU too; batch 2004. old already sob sob

harim hamdan said...

wow really?? so we are ex mmu-ians, only that i go back to mmu and still here.. hihi..
so, which course u took?
what r u doing now?