Saturday, July 11, 2009

Farewell, Michael Jackson


In my darkest hour,
In my deepest despair,
Will you still be there? Will you still care? .....

In my violence,
In my turbulence
Through my fear and my confessions,
And my anguish, and my pain,
And my joy, and my sorrow,
And the promise of another tomorrow,
I'll never let you part,
For you always in my heart.
-MJ-

Of all the songs he wrote/sing, my personal favorite would be You Are Not Alone.

By now, the world is still mourning over the death of our King of Pop, Michael Jackson. He was only 50, preparing himself for the UK concert, when he passed away, in just a blink of an eye.

He was not just a talented artist, but a genius one.

Deep down in me, I am grieving.

Now that he's gone, I do feel the lost, even though I had never been the number one fan or never had been the one who keen to wait for his new singles played on the air, or the one who never got updated with news on him, or the one who never really care about him.

He is a star, in everyone heart.
His signature moonwalk and dancing routine was actually amazing. And how he can distinguished himself from any other artist and become the one in a million.
Silly me for just realizing that.

I found this cool site, tribute to the King of Pop, called Eternal Moonwalk. You can submit your own moonwalk video too, yes, with your own version or simply copy Michael's version.

He's star will always shines and never will fade

Al-Fatihah dear Mikaeel.

luv,
me

No comments: