Sunday, July 12, 2009

Woman's Secret

Yesterday, I went out to OU with mi madre after sending mi sorela to her office in Phileo Damansara.
We were eying on the Guess as they are now having up to 70% off discount. Looking for some stuff for my cousin's birthday, maybe some pants or shirts for Nikki, or maybe something for myself..murah murah ke..too bad couldn't find any.

I still have the RM50 mi dear amiga gave me as my birthday gifts. She asked me to buy whatever I want as she has no idea what to give me.LOL.
I went into Forever 21 and found an adorable pink dress but after fitting, it made me looked like a preggie lady...

Woman's Secret is having sale too, I wasted no time and went to the store. Lucky me, I found a bra and panty set for only RM51.20 after 60% discount for each item. Retail price would be RM128.


I am so in need of new bra anyways. So yeah, Ely, this is the birthday present you give for me okay!
:D

Later after the successful birthday present hunting, I went to MNG and found this adorable t-shirt for only RM49!
Grrrr...

Well, basically, I still have RM400 given by mi amore and mi sorela as my birthday presents. Well, they asked me what I want, and I said $ - cash.
:D

I was desperately need $ last time to enroll for the master's program. So, now that I already paid everything for my school, I guess I can replace back the RM400 and buy me some nice stuff, right?

I saw this cute little Mark & Spencer pink polka dots 2 piece night wear comprising of the top and panty for RM29.90.
How about that as a wedding gift?

Instead of the same old that everyone happen to give like the periuk belanga, pinggan mangkuk, ketuhar gelombang berkuasa tinggi, cawan mawan (haha, is there such word?), and what not, I prefer the more unique, chic yet modern and stylish gifts for wedding. You know, like candles, bathing sets (hmmm, Miu is selling her Crabtree and Evelyn soaps for RM11 per bar you know, I ordered 2 already for birthday presents..yippie), cupcakes (Ida did this, she gave cupcakes as wedding gift), maybe perfumes, make-up sets, shoes, handbags, etc.

My close friend from high school is getting married next weekend, and hopefully I score good bargain for today's girl wedding-gifts-hunting-day out. Blush is offering some real good bargain too. Me and Kak Sha bought the lingerie set from there for our roommate's wedding gift last weekend.
The bride said and I quote,"I am so in love with you girls present"
I say, mission accomplish.

Oh, and I read my blogger friends redeemed freebies around town. huhu...best nye!

luv,
me

2 comments:

elly said...

so dats my bday giftlah..shweet.. wow it means byk gak kan gift aku brwarna pink yg tlah ku serahkan padamuuu...

harim hamdan said...

bra tu kaler black and white lah, not pink..i saw pink bra, but tooooo expensive!
before less is rm250++ ada 50% je off.
ko dah sihat tak?