Wednesday, September 30, 2009

and the stories are...

So, the story is, I am proud to say that I have finished couple of my Stila product, which are the Foundation stick and eye make up remover.

Remember the craziness of Stila Sale? yes, that's where I bought those two. I enjoyed using the Foundation stick as it really helps to cover up my blemishes and dark circles.
Nevertheless, I don't think my eyes benefit most when using the Eye make up remover pad as it doesn't really take off all of my make up especially at the eyes.

I had to use sometimes 3 pads to move it efficiently.
Therefore, I think I am more satisfied to use the Johnson and Johnson Vitamin E Baby oil. Much much better.
remember this???


squeaky clean!


and this?

nothing left!! huhu, really gali until the bottom lah :D



And the next story is, at the moment, I am sampling Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex.
This product can repair the appearance of past damage. It also helps to reduce wrinkles, puffiness, dryness and dark circles. As I have been sampling it for almost 2 weeks now, I think it really help the dryness part. My eyes area becoming more softer than before. And for dark circles, I'm not sure as I don't see the result yet.

The next product I am sampling is the Face Shop BB . According to the s/a, one only need to apply a small dot of the amount and spread it on the face. I agree with that as a small amount is enough to cover your whole face but not thoroughly. Still, it looks natural and the texture is quite good.

The other sample I am trying is the Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream.
So far, I only use it 4 times so I can't really say the changes. But I'm okay with the smell and love the cream texture.





And these 2 products below are my newest sample redemption.
I'm gonna let you guess what are those...hint, lotion and perfume, of course! But what kind? Which range, and what brand??

Keep on guessing :D





And this...my goodness..I can't believe I can actually find back the Eiffel Tower Forever 21 necklace that was lost a couple of years back. The previous one was actually with black diamond beads. But I don't care, as long as I can replace it would be more than enough.



luv,
me

1 comment:

mIZz *.* aYNa said...

cepatnye habis, hehehhe =P fast n furious betul, hehehhe =P