Saturday, September 12, 2009

Busy little Bee...



I'm quite buzy right now with my final for 1st semester...exams..submissions...

I wanna blog!!!

Urgh, so I just drop by now for a few seconds ;P






I'll be blogging about my Stila's and about my Bobbi Brown eye balm that have finished..

I will also blog about last night where I pampered myself with beauty regime, courtesy of the samples from Rene Furterer, Estee Lauder and RM3 mask I bought at a warehouse sale.

Fasting month is okay...
Raya will be fine I guess...owh, speaking of which, Kirana is having Hari Raya sales at Kraf, Jln Conlay with further discounts on Baju Melayu (RM250), Baju Kurung (RM200-RM500), Children Baju Raya (RM30 onwards), clothes from BiKirana and Kirana line (RM50 onwards) and also shawls (RM10 onwards) .
Their last day will be this Monday at 6pm.
In fact, there are so many stalls selling Baju Raya ranging from affordable to high price in conjunction of the Promosi Hari Raya at Kraf event.

I have cilok 3 Baju Raya from Kirana, my sister got Baju Kebaya Songket and mom got Shantung Silk Baju Kurung. I took the Kimono top (oh how I falling in love with this one!) and 2 other chiffon top with strings here and there...you guys know I love clothes with strings to tie up right :P

So hurry make your way to Kraf pronto!

In the meantime, in supporting for Miu, Von's and the rest of my dear blogger friends effort to 10 Days No Shopping Challenge, here is something for them to get excited on...Biotherm is having a swap program where user can bring in any old moisturizer above RM50 for an exchange of their Aquasource Moisturizing pot at 15ml size.
This also applicable for men who wants to try on their T-Pur Intense product.
Click on the picture for more details



Alrighty, I shall continue finish up my 10 pages articles on Technology in Classroom topic. I must finish it by tonight...
Owh and yeah, I feel so relieve I stop a while for blogging :)

Take care and have a great Ramadhan month...and just in case I will not be able to get to you just before Raya, I wanna wish all my Muslim readers and friends, Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
To the rest, happy holiday!
;)


luv,
me

No comments: