Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sunsilk Glamour Party 2009


I am sooooo going!
click here for more info

For admission, you have to do this simple stuff:






Just purchase any Sunsilk products (any amount) at Watsons and entitle yourself to an exclusive invitation to the Sunsilk Glamour Party 2009 at Zouk KL on 24th October 2009.




Please retain your receipt and bring along your receipt to the party as proof of purchase on the 24th of October 2009.

1 receipt is entitled to 1 entry only.





Just right in time as I am looking for hair fall control shampoo because I do have bad hair fall. It's getting scarier now, I thought its natural that human's hair fall quite frequently but mine is so bad. I guess I just try Sunsilk Hair Fall shampoo first. The invite is tempting :P


luv,
me

No comments: