Monday, January 04, 2010



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello hello...I'm sorry for haven't update this blog for quite sometimes..

Hope its not too late to wish you guys a Jolly Christmas and also Happy New Year!

How was your holiday? good? no? :D

I spent my new year with my girlfriend, Ida...it was nothing plan, a sudden decision...again... :P

I didn't have my camera with me that time, so I don't have any pictures of us celebrating New Year at PhaPha Restaurant in Tmn Melawati after walked out from Syed Ali Restaurant in Wangsa Maju when they told us that their raw stocks were finished...both of us were really really hungry, and after a long class that night (can you believe it , my class fin at 9.40 almost 10 on New Year's Eve), I felt like cursing the waiter but luckily, I was still sane..hehe...

On the way to PhaPha Restaurant, we pulled over the car when we saw lots of cars do the same, they were waiting for the KLCC fireworks, yup, we could see KLCC from there. It was splendid, sweet and romantic somehow, although I was with my girlfriend...LOL..

We were lucky enough to get to the restaurant in time...
:D


Nighty nite!

luv,
me

No comments: