Sunday, February 14, 2010

Adnan Sempit


I'm not sure what kind of risk I will get if I blog about Adnan Sempit (malay movie now on the cinema) here. I also not sure if its worth to blog about. Maybe the risk is that I might loose my credibility of selecting good Malay movie to watch. I've been boycotting to watch all the crap malay movie they made in the cinema, and only watched it during Hari Raya festival where all the TV stations will showed those rejected malay movies. 

My sister went back from work one day and quickly opened up youtube.com and search for this movie's trailer. She told me it was hilarious when she watched the trailer at the cinema. I did LOL when we watched the trailer. 

The synopsis of the movie : 

Known as Nan Sempit by his friends, Adnan (Shaheizy Sam) is an orphan and a 'mat rempit' who decides to move to the big city in Kuala Lumpur after being treated unfairly by his aunt's family. During his stay in KL, Adnan lives with his elder brother Macha (Cat Farish) and works as a dispatch guy at a private company. He develops a friendly relationship with his boss, Nadia (Intan Ladyana) who comes from a very wealthy family. Soon, their relationship turns sour when an argument breaks open between Adnan and Zack.


I simply enjoyed watching it. I watched it twice already. 
And of course, will be waiting right in front of the TV when the movie run for one of Hari Raya TV program this year.


Happy b-day Bart! May everyhing you hope and wish for come true. Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki hendak-Nya. Amin .

luv,
me

1 comment:

cuna said...

wow harim!dasatnye u. sampai 2x tengok. i ingat i je yg buang tebiat tgk cite ni. dah berzaman xtgk cite melayu. tapi tak tau nape tetibe rase nak pegi tengok cite ni. not bad la. xde la rasa nyesal sangat kan pegi tgk ;)