Monday, February 01, 2010



It's Semester Break.... Again!!! *grinning*


Hip hip hooray! (3x)

I can't believe that it has been and again, another semester break, which means, its already 2 breaks and 3 more semester to go! WOW!

This time around, we can jump up and down for a month break :D

Okay, not really, the truth is, we still need to figure out stuff for our next methodology class, where we have to write a paper.

I'm going to enjoy my break in total balance like these:

I'll go for work (will be a workaholic for a month)
~so far I have one photography job waiting,  one part time job done, having another part time job waiting, an the usual data entry part time job working


I'll be going off for a relaxing beach holiday soon
~pending

I'll have to work on my photography website
~please do this quick! pending

I'll need to start doing the research
~importante! pending



Exam was unpredictable and some was okay. Gosh, hate it! Who likes exam anyway?

Selamat Hari Wilayah to all KL-lites 
&
 Selamat Hari Jadi to my good friend Elly!


For this post, I'll leave you with some of the study group pictures we had during the exam week.

  










luv,
me

No comments: