Saturday, April 24, 2010



Still In Love (Kissing You)

I was at the office, doing my work when I listened to my colleague's playlist on his computer. One playlist after another, I felt in love with most of the songs he has.

Suddenly, I saw this title, Still In Love (Kissing You). I recognized "Kissing You" title from the soundtrack of 1992 Romeo and Juliet played by Leonardo DiCaprio and my all time favorite actress, Claire Danes. I love love love the song Kissing You by Desree, the first time I watched the movie.

And so, I clicked on the song and carefully listened. The starting was lovely...and came to the middle verse, getting better and the chorus was really really nice.I couldn't help myself from feeling overwhelmed when the song came to the bridge part. Beyonce had arranged it nicely.

I'm in love with the song, yeah, Still In Love...although its the new version of Kissing You.

Click here to listen to the song. If you have never heard Desree's Kissing You, I promise you that this song will touch your heart and soul ;)

Here's the lyric for you guys to sing a long.


I'm so in love,
I'm still in love... 

I never met love 
Quite before,
Until I saw your face
And watching stars without you, 
My soul cries
My heaving heart
Is full of pain
When we're apart;
The aching

I'm kissing you, oooh
I'm kissing you, oooh

You're my father, you're my soldier,
You protect me, boy you saved me, 
You're my best friend, you're my husband
You are my doctor, couselor, provider, professor, my everything 
And I love you, I love you, I love you, yes I love you, I
I need you, I need you, I need you, I can't live without you
I trust you, I trust you, with every ounce of me
Just teach me boy, teach me, just take me

When we make love I can feel all your spirit 
Deep inside of me, yeah
Baby, you're so pure

I'm kissing you, forever and ever and ever
I love kissing you, kissing you, kissing you

I love everything about you baby
It's been so many years since we found love
We got something special, baby
We can cry together
We can grow together
Be ourselves together

And I love you, 
More than music
Yes, I love you
More than music

I'd rather be
Kissing you, oooh
I'm kissing you, oooh

Kissing you...




muahh muahh...

luv,
me (i love kissing you, muahh muahh)

No comments: