Sunday, May 02, 2010



BIRTHDAY GIFTS :D

As April month pass by beautifully, I wanted to share with you guys my birthday gifts. I had really good time this year on my birthday. Not that the previous previous years were bad, but this year, was extra special for me. I love my birthdays, every year. Who don't?



So, don't scream, don't jaw your drop...but here is what I got for my birthday :D





haha....tipu jee...I wish, I got this, and that instead of Heidi Klum, it was me standing there, posing with my Pink Beetle...WOW!

I'm going to do a post on my birthday gifts.Tonight. I promise.

luv,
me

2 comments:

cuna said...

Me! I don't luv my birthdays especially this year :( Coz each time on my birthday there will b sumting bad happened. sob sob

harim hamdan said...

nape cuna, ape yang telah berlaku pada birthday2 u???

lemme know.