Wednesday, May 19, 2010



Manhattan Fish Market Surprise-Birthday-Treat!


I know I could not get enough when talking about my birthday. he he he. who wouldn't right? well, except for Cuna :P

jangan marah eh Cuna! :D

So, as I thought the other fortnight was just a simple dinner night out with my bff, I got more than that! A surprise birthday dinner treat from my besties! aaawwwwwww ...... terharu I :)

Mereka sangat besh dan best!
Kalau nak cerita what happened, panjang sangat, nanti tak larat pulak nak baca so to cut things short, aku memang tak lansung terpikir that Elly would be there too (elly is now working in Muar and who would have thought she will come all the way from Muar just to celebrate yours truly birthday. i lap u eli)...Ida told me just wanna go out for dinner, dia nak belanja, itu je.
Bart and Izhar apatah lagi...memang tak dijangka pulak datang. Andy pun.
And I really really thought that it was only me and Ida.


They did a great job! Memang terkejut.
After a while, Andy came and join us.
I really love this kind of birthday dinner, you know the cosiness of the place, the environment, the people. so comfy.
We shared food as MFM has this fantastic food sharing menu. Later, we kicked ass at Cineleisure Karaoke place.





* you are going to go through a series of pictures here :P

yum!


owhh sedapnye!

actually derang ni dah makan awal2. tu pasal buat bodoh je ada shrimps kat depan tuh


my elly


that was what i ordered. 


sedap ok


see, i told you that bart full already. dia buat bodoh je food depan mata dia


i heart you guys :D


burrppp


my ida


miss organizers


:D


the guys.owh come on bart!


penyanyi tersohor yang diterbangkan khas dari muar


tukang jaga lagu


bart menunjukkan belang 



miss auditor showing her artistic talent


bart kene pelok, dia malu2




For me, that birthday-suprise-dinner-party was a great celebration to close up my 27th birthday this year.

To sponsors and event organizers that night (cewah, 5 orang je kot yang datang :D ), thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Not to forget, to all my friends who gave me their prayers and wishes and some birthday presents/treats, thank you thank you. I heart heart heart each and everyone of you...

So, 27 years old, here I come ;)

luv,
me

1 comment:

elly said...

br prs lama gila tak bc blog.luv u too arim..and i shud say thanks to my mommy and ayah cuz diorg bermurah hati menaja penginapan dan makan minum saya yeayy..hehe Happy 27th birthday harim. muahh