Saturday, July 17, 2010




Harim's Warehouse Sale....

So called Warehouse sale...hehehe..
saje berangan.

Okay, without further ado, I'm letting go some of my makeup that I have no intention to use. So, sebelom make up2 ini jadi pekasam, better sell it to those who might find it useful for them. 

Terms and Conditions:
1.Price are not negotiable (cause I'm giving good price one, cheaper than retail)
2.Customers are responsible for postage.
3.Allow 5 days delivery (would be lesser if I'm not packed with work)
4. I'm not responsible for any lost/damage/etc in postage. 
5.All stuff sold are not refundable, and all stuff are still in good condition never been open or used.
6.Please email me for more details on the stuff you are interested in at lady_capullete@yahoo.com with subject: Harim's Warehouse Sale (cause I always got confuse with spam and real email when people just give me email with subject Hi, so to avoid me deleting those emails, put the subject like that ya darling) or just drop your query at this comment section.thank youuuu.


Alrighty, so here goes, I don't have much stuff, but I would like to clear these below.

1. RMK Liquid Foundation / code 103 / 1.5ml / RM 15 both



2. Elianto Nail Color / code Sunny Day / 14ml / RM5





3. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner / code Ice Blue / RM10





4. Cyber Colors Cosmos Eyeshadow / code 02 Earth / 2.5g / RM35






5. Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss / code 06 Juicy Orange / 10ml / RM15






6. Body Shop Delipscious Lipstick / code05 Sheer Elderberry / RM40





7. Maybelline Angelfit Liquid Foundation / code 02 Natural Buff / 18ml / RM25




8.Beautilicious 6 Pie Pan e/s refill & Maxi Pie Pan case / you can choose 6 colours / RM35




So, for the first FOUR customer, you are entitled to choose and get one free gift from below, first come first serve.


 



 



Okay.
Mari membeli :D

luv,
me



No comments: