Sunday, July 11, 2010





Stage RM18 Promotion


Stage is having RM18 promotion for these product below:

1.Lipstick
2.Lipgloss
3.Eyeliner
4.Cream foundation
5.Liquid foundation
6.Eye and make up remover
7.Blusher
3.Eye Shadow (another promo for e/s are buy 3, get one free, and the palette is at 40% off)

And I think there's a couple of stuff, I forgot...but check out Stage outlet near you. The one I saw was at Pavilion and I had put my order for the liquid foundation already as they are out of stock for it.
I didn't get to snap a picture of the promotional advert at their outlet.Sorry...but this is a no kidding one.

The original price for the liquid foundation (for my dark circle) is RM60+ ...and now I can get it for RM18?? amazing right.

I went to Pavi to get my free Salabianca bracelet...okay lah I punye, check it out.


As I was at Pavilion I went on to Parkson Estee Lauder counter to redeem my Hydrationist sample, I got a mailer to collect it. I haven't try it yet, but I love the service I got from the s/a...She was so friendly and so nice...She even said, "lainkali kalau dapat apa2 mailer ke sms suruh ambik sample, datang sini lagi ye".
How nice is that? so welcoming too.Sesuai betul dia jadi s/a kan.



I also received my sample for FB Johnson and Johnson body lotion...so cute one the sample... I love the smell, nice, and it's not sticky like other J&J lotion that I've tried.


And along with the sample, they included Amante Spa discount voucher, where I can get one of these 3 treatments:
1.Nailtek Spa Manicure at only RM25 (nett price RM85)
2.Christian Breton Supreme Whitening Facial Treatment at only RM71 (nett price RM238)
3. Aromatherapy Body Massage for 60min at only RM23 (nett price RM78)



So, guess, which one I will choose?? heheeh...

luv,
me


6 comments:

lavender said...

hi Harim

when is the Stage last day promotion? any outlet can get?

Harim Hamdan said...

Hi!

It's until end of this month. I think so, any outlet, but I'm not quite sure...
but try to look at other counter too if they got the same promotion.

cuna said...

wowww only at RM18? macam tak caye.i nak cari blusher. memang kat stage ada tulis RM18 besar2 ke kat situ?

Harim Hamdan said...

yes, kat depan pintu masuk tu tulis...
tapi im not sure lah kalau semua outlet ada..u pegi lah parkson punye.until end of month je.

serious tak tipu :D

mIZz *.* aYNa said...

thanks for the info harim, x pnh try stage nye makeup, mcm best, hehehe =P

Harim Hamdan said...

no prob!
its confirm that all outlet are having this promo until end of month.

i'm thinking to beli Stage face primer, only RM60 plus i think... i tried RMK the other day, it cost at RM130 something for 30ml if im not mistaken..mahal..
smashbox punye lagi nicer, i like the silicon effect, but according to RMK beautician, the silicon is actually to fill in the pores and lines, so sbb i takde pores besar, so no need it cause it can also buatkan pores i jadi besar if salah pakai.
so, i'm thinking Stage now.
tak pernah try lagi, but affordable. what u think?