Sunday, October 17, 2010





Maher Zain Save the Soul Showcase


I am so glad that I was one of the audience for Maher Zain Save the Soul Showcase at Dewan MBSA last Friday. The show was simply the best. My cousins claimed that they had the best, fun night of the entire life... haha..

For those who have no idea who is Maher Zain, he is a Lebanese born Islamic singer. His songs mostly about Islam, life and love had caught many attention of music lovers from toddlers to the eldest. I myself have never been interested in Nasyid music before listening to Mahers. Frankly speaking, I only know his songs 2 weeks before the showcase.

I can say that Maher is a brilliant singer/songwritter that he injected the elements of pop, RnB genre in his music with catchy lyrics.

Will upload more pictures during the concert, but in the meantime, enjoy the pixies below ;)





"Save the Soul" - Maher Zain


luv,
me

p/s:I've won third place for Chocolate Cats and All Things Strange giveaway!!! thank you Fatin :D

2 comments:

Izman said...

aku pun pergi khamis malam.huhu best kan..

Harim Hamdan said...

serious??
kalau tak aku pegi kamis ikot kawan, tapi change of plan, so aku pegi yg ari jumaat...

yup, simply the best!
tak payah ada gimik bagai, he's a true entertainer ;)