Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Tweet tweet, Tweet tweet

I am officially  tweeting ;)
tweet tweet, tweet tweet...

Kourtney Kardashian shared this link on twitter and it's really easy to follow. Simple and easy way for everyday look tutorial, click on the link paste below.

What I love most is because they used a lot of Stila products! bring back those memories ;) Ingat tak kawan-kawan Stila ku? heeee


Tutorial 1: Everyday Foundation

 Tutorial 2: Blush
 (notice the Stila Convertible Colour Lip & Cheek Cream, I have in Petunia)

 Tutorial 3: Beach Bronzer
 (okay maybe not for me, or maybe not too much for me, sapu2 sikit oklah kot, I have Stila bronzer, use it for blusher at times)

 Tutorial 4: Classic Cat Eye
(this one I must try for better looking cat eye)


Tutorial 5: Everyday Eyeshadow
(I have Stila dual e/s in that colour okay, exactly!the shimmering one, and I use it for everyday look too OMG!)

 Tutorial 6: Beautiful Brows
(saya menyesal sebab tak beli Stila Brows set itu ye)





Tutorial ini membuatkan saya happy! ngee :D
(below happy face)


I have some tak happy story that I don't think I can tell cause if I do I will end up crying.
It's okay, don't worry, I'm okay.
Praying hard that the culprit will get caught soon.
Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga.

luv,
me 

No comments: