Monday, November 22, 2010



Hari Raya Aidiladha




Hey, do you guys know that by this time, the mega sale has started in Malaysia? best nye kalau duit masih banyak.So how you guys doing with year end shopping?

I hope I'm not too late to wish my fellow Muslim friends and readers Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha :) semoga ianya membawa seribu makna dan keberkatan untuk kalian.

I spent my Raya here in KL.
Went to my aunt's house at UK Perdana and spent the whole day there. Makan rendang, gossip2, golek2... We went to watch Megamind that night.




Earlier a week before Raya, me and girlfriend went to catch movie together. Always adore Katherine Heigl in Greys Anatomy and with Josh Duhamel as her co-star in it, we couldn't say no!
and before that, we had a must have photo at Pavilion Xmas decor...early Xmas I must say, I do think they should keep the Deepavali decor longer until end of November for Xmas. tak aci lah cm nih!



then just a few days ago, girlfriend Elly was in town. Okay, lame tak jumpe ye, dari bulan April this year....lame la jugak tuh!
so I brought her to Delicious and kitorang just minum2...gossip2 (itu sudah mesti, kerja org perempuan)...gelak2....dah penat gelak, terus pulang. sent her back to hotel. 

 Elly with Death by Iced Chocolate!










and I want these for end of year presents!


Treats Trio by Beautilicious (Available at Watson)




What Shall I Wear Today book by Fifi Lapin



Drinking powder set by Coffee Bean


Babe , can I get all these? 
he he he


luv,
me

No comments: