Wednesday, December 08, 2010



Hana's Karaoke Bachelorette Party


Last weekend, my girlfriends and I throw a party for our about to get marry friend Hana. The plan was a pajama party at a friend house, turn out to be, she had to fly off to Penang that weekend.bummer!

Then we decided to do it a karaoke room.
Hadn't karaoke-ing for a while though, so the idea was absolutely awesome.

BEFORE the bride to be and some of the girls arrive, Fatin, Fiza and I sang madly deeply with Pussycats Dolls numbers! it was hilarious that we trying to be as sexy and hot as they are on the video clip :D .
And when the bride to be arrive, things got even crazier...I just attach some pictures here.


 balloon blower

 party mask

 bride-to-be veil

 bile la i nak jadi bride to be nih ;P





presenting.....

the bride to be!





gile kan mereka ini! haha









CONGRATS HANA! 

luv
me

No comments: