Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Birthday 28th

I celebrated my 28th birthday last month on the 8th. It was nothing fancy, only some dinner with family, partying with friends. Like everyone else would have said, age is just a number. My bff wishes me with "Forever Young" in her text. I thought that was generous of her to have ever think of that. Most of the birthday wishes I received was enjoy your day and of course, semoga cepat kahwin!  hek hek.

Lately, I've been so tight up to spare time updating this blog. Hence, don't get mad if I tell you guys that I don't have the pictures of my birthday gifts like I promised. Last year punya lah berkobar2 semangat I , siap ambik gambar everything satu2 kan... so this time around, tak apa yeh tak ade? But I can make the list though :D, oklah, I google the image okay! ;)

Okay okay, so here is the list. As I turned 28, those kind hearted, generous, loving people gave me these for my birthday present :

1. An Iphone! weee huuu! :D


2. A Body Shop Winter Twillight Eyeshadow Palette



3. A Bobbi Brown book ( tak jumpa lagi gambar dia)

4. Crabtree & Evelyn Deluxe Nail Grooming Kit ( tak jumpa lagi gambar dia)

Thanks,  you guys! ;)

I like, all of it! :D

luv, 
me

1 comment:

mIZz *.* aYNa said...

waaaa, dpt iphone, bestnyeeeeeee =)