Monday, July 11, 2011

Guess what I've been up to the whole week?? :D




1. Went to borong some stuff from Stage as they are having RM18 promotion again! even better, buy 2 for RM20 for selected product...so hurry!

tried on products

played around with them

camwhore is a must! with Stage lipgloss on hehe


2. Did a collage birthday card for girlfriend :D (that's what you do when you have nothing to do)




3. Yuna came to Kirana Creation's for clothes fitting. Well, yours truly were assisting her :D 



4. My thesis finally bind and submit! (highlight of the week, meeting Yuna pun kalah kot, because this thing down here is my hard work and dedication, my pride and joy) Syukur Ya Allah.




5. Shopping for baby shower party after a little mani service at Posh Nail Spa! :D


pots for flower paper

thinking to buy this grill, but not to grill AJ's head ;P


6. Need to study this book for a PTD examination on weekend. Wish my luck dolls! 



7. Got myself a Lasenza Shapewear that does magic to your body in a blink of eyes. 50% off plus additional 10% if you are Lasenza card member. 



And now I'm dead tired! 

Goodnight dolls, sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite...

luv, 
me



4 comments:

cuna said...

harim, letak la pic of ur haul from stage tu ;)

Harim Hamdan said...

alah, I beli lipgloss and liquid foundation je Cuna...heeee...

but, maybe this week kalau sempat I pergi lagi helping my friend to buy compact powder, and I maybe nak top up eye concealer I which I've been using up to 2 tubes already! sangat best! and now I'm trying on their liquid foundation, looks okay.

mIZz *.* aYNa said...

wow, shapewear, wink2 =)

Harim Hamdan said...

yayy, wow! :D