Monday, November 14, 2011

Bandung Trip 2011

I went to Bandung again! for the second time! last week!!

it's part educational and part holiday trip...this time around I didn't go all nuts while shopping and I wonder why. mungkin disebabkan ongkosnya ngga cukupin :(( sad sad story.

as usual, dah sampai kat Bandung, u must step your feet in the FOs...mesti mesti mesti...mana-mana FO will do, like FO at Jln Setiabudhi (Rumah Mode, Worldwide etc), Jln Riau ( Secret, Rich & Famous which used to be Sahara last time, Foreman, Stamp etc) Jln Dago (Gossip etc) and also their Distro (distro means local brand produce by youngsters in Bandung) esp at Jln Sultan Agung. This is the only Distro yang I perasan lah, and luckily masa I datang tu, ada sale up to 70%...t-shirts were price from RM10 and above after discount tu. gila hebat! 


Distro label are not huge, but there are good quality and good design. So check them out. I got my little bro some tshirts from there and myself a nice rugged looking skinny jeans. Cun!

Distro at Jln Sultan Agong


A must place to dine, Pak Che Mat Resto!





This time around at Pasar Baru, I shopped for Kebaya set. haha...finally I got myself a set of Kebaya. Never had one before, so I'm pretty much excited to wear it for Hari Raya next year ;)
And of course, I also beli some kain cotton...and I baru discover that there was this one stall there, yang kain-kain nya sangat unik dan better design dari kedai-kedai lain yang usually have the same design. Menyesal tak menjelajah floor atas Pasar Baru earlier, so masa I tau tu, I can't spend much anymore sebab dah beli kain dekat tempat biasa earlier :(


It was raining at Bandung the whole week...sangat sejuk! I felt I kat western countries pulak..haha...tapi best jugak sejuk2 macam tu. and I suke sangat-sangat this one new FO at Jalan Riau, called Lily & Rose. I love the concept of the FO, interior, product and many more (fyi, FO disana macam gudang sikit, setengah FO bersepah-sepah). I bought 1 handbag for myself and a long skirt for my sister there. Lily & Rose carries other  labels too.

mine is front stripes handbag, Rp190000, loving it! 



tea time in between shopping

I'm a big fan of Agnes Monica...so I already plan to buy anything that she endorsed...super lucky that I found this contact lens called Exoticon endorsed by Agnes. It's pretty cheap too compare to any brand in KL. The one that I bought is for 6 months + coloured = RM30 (lebih kurang). The one in KL usually RM30 for a month. So I bought 2 colours, brown and grey :D

Went crazy shopping at Toko Tiga for Levi's jeans...well ok the paperbag wasn't mine..haha


So basically, things I bought from Bandung

mom's Ristra

cool Starbucks Bandung mug i've been wanting since visit last year

headbands from local blogshop

Fatin's stuff consist of 1 sweater of Distro brand, 3 tshirts of Distro brand, Bershka and Roxy = RM100!

my first H&M cardi

lots of kain-kain and kebayas for myself,mom and friends

handbag!!! local brand called Byme :)

mom's handbag from local brand too


luv,
me

No comments: