Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hey!

Hey!
What have you been up to?

I know I know...I was so busy mengalahkan President Amerika!

I read the articles this morning regarding how the hooligans bullied the Vietnamese Football fan at Stadium Shah Alam, and how the Vietnamese football fan have treated the Ultras with kindness after that.
I almost cried. It always touches my heart when the topic of 'humanity' arise.

We are human, sharing the same world, the same region.
No fight please. I know not all Football supporters are like that. These are just some nut case in the bowl. So yes....

We Are Truly Sorry, Vietnam. And We Thank You For Your Kindness. You Have Win After All. You Win For Being Kind. 

And Yes! CONGRATULATIONS HARIMAU MALAYA! PLEASE MAKE US PROUD FOR THE FINAL...NGAAAUUMMMMM



No comments: